Happy Hound Canine Massage
About the Therapist
Hi, I'm Janis and I love seeing the difference I can make to a dog that has been showing signs of pain. Dogs often conceal pain however contact me if you notice signs such as:
- signs you think are just "aging"
- reluctance to go in/out car or on/off couch or up/down steps
- mobility problems -eg awkward getting up/lying down or reluctance to go for walks.
Some of the many issues that Clinical Canine Massage may help improve or support
- Unresolved concerns after inconclusive x-rays or MRI - muscle injury will not show on these
- Arthritis, hip or elbow dysplasia
- Cruciate ligament damage, luxating patella
- Pre and post operation care
- CDRM, OCD, cerebellar abiotrophy
- Nervousness, anxiety
Massage is a non-invasive, drug-free clinical therapy and if the condition will respond to massage results will be seen in 1-3 sessions.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you help your furry friend live as full as a life as possible.
£30 a session at my clinic however if you or your dog is unable to travel please call to discuss, there may be a small travelling cost may be incurred dependant on location